Leading Platform Player In The capital Market, NHIS
NH Investment & Securities has been a trusted partner of Korea’s capital market since its founding in 1969. Striving to be the first and the best, we have grown in tandem with the market to become a leading force today.
We will continue to focus on proactively uncovering our clients’ needs, providing them with the most innovative solutions, and solidifying our position as their preferred financial platform.
We have grown alongside our valued clients over the past 50 years. The coming 50 years will further cement our position as the representative platform player in the capital market.
Key Highlights (as of 2018)
· Total Asset : KRW 53,422.6 billion
· Shareholders’ Equity : KRW 5,053.8 billion
· Net Income : KRW 361.5 billion
· Client Assets : KRW 240 trillion
· ROE : 7.3%
· Net Operating Revenue : KRW 12,610 billion
· Network : 82 domestic branches / 6 local subsidiaries and 2 offices overseas
· No. of HNWI Clients : 86,134
· No. of Employees : 2,919